(Photo credits: Adobe Stock – )
PARIS, April 14 (Reuters) – The stocks to watch on Thursday at the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe where futures contracts point to a higher opening:
* PUBLICIS PUBP.PA, the world’s third-largest advertising group, reported on Thursday organic growth in the first quarter above expectations, without however revising its forecasts for the full year, due to economic uncertainties. nL5N2WB51J
* VALNEVA VLS.PA – The UK Medicines Agency announced on Thursday that it has approved the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Valneva. nL5N2WC0VO
* OVHCLOUD OVH.PA on Thursday raised its revenue growth target for 2022 after reporting a good solid first half. nS8N2VA02Z
* VIVENDI VIV.PA is to officially launch its takeover bid for shares on LAGARDÈRE LAGA.PA on Thursday.
* CREDIT AGRICOLE CAGRI.PA has told the Italian Treasury that it has no plans to take control of BANCO BPM BAMI.MI, Reuters learned on Wednesday from two sources familiar with the matter, after the French bank acquired a 9.2% stake in the capital of the Italian establishment. nL5N2WB4ON
* STELLANTIS STLA.MI said in a statement on Wednesday that it would explain next year in the 2022 compensation resolution how the shareholders’ advisory vote was taken into account, with state-owned bank Bpifrance voting against it on Wednesday. the compensation of CEO Carlos Tavares. nP6N2VR034 nP6N2VR031
* ERICSSON ERICb.ST posted lower operating profit on Thursday due to the suspension of its activities in Russia and warned that it could have to pay a fine in the United States on alleged facts of corruption in Iraq .
* Edizione, the holding company of the Benetton family and first shareholder of ATLANTIA ATL.MI, and the American investment fund Blackstone BX.N announced on Thursday that they were going to make an offer to buy Italian infrastructure group from 23 euros per share.
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Laetitia Volga)