Mbapp still thinking, Ben Arfa towards the end of Lille, OM on a revelation of L1, Tchouamni rather abroad, the offer of Bara Dembl… Here is the Top 5 of the last big transfer window files of the week not miss. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any of the news of recent days.
Kylian Mbapp has not yet decided for his future.
To follow the transfers as closely as possible, Maxifoot offers you every Saturday the Journal of Transfers of the week with a complete update on the latest transfer information. Even outside the transfer window, the clubs are busy!
For more information on transfers, don’t forget to read the briefs of the day and the news articles, complementary to the JdT.
The TOP 5 files of the week that should not be missed
1. Mbapp still thinking…
Paris Saint Germain or Real Madrid? At the end of the contract with the reigning vice-champion of France in June, striker Kylian Mbapp has still not announced his choice. Asked about the outcome of his new XXL match on Sunday against Lorient (5-1) in Ligue 1, the French international assured that he has not yet decided.
No, no, no, I did not make my choice, everyone knows that I did not make my choice, I did not make my decision, assured the 2018 world champion at the microphone of Prime Vido . I reflect because there are new elements, there are lots of things, lots of parameters and I don’t want to be wrong, I want to make the right choice. I know that for people, a bit late, we talk about it every day. If I had made my decision I would say it, I am not accountable to anyone. It’s a personal choice, if I made my decision, I come, I say it and I assume it. I think, in the good things and the bad things that I’ve done, I’ve always assumed, I didn’t hide, I didn’t kill anyone. It’s just a choice, so I take my time and want to make the best decision possible.
2. Ben Arfa towards the end clap Lille?
In the eye of the storm since his altercations with Tiago Djalo and Jocelyn Gourvennec, Hatem Ben Arfa should no longer play in the jersey of Lille. According to RMC Sport, part of the Lille locker room no longer wants to see the attacking midfielder at the training center. These players, including some executives, believe that the former Bordeaux player has gone too far with his disrespectful remarks towards the coach.
The player’s contract ending next June, the reigning French champion could ban HBA until the end of the season by continuing to pay his salary rather than embarking on a legal procedure which will be long. The fate of the native of Clamart therefore seems sealed after a new disappointing experience…
3. OM on a revelation of L1!
Ready without an option to buy Brest since this winter, Inter Milan striker Martin Satriano is performing well in Ligue 1. And according to information from the Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday, Olympique de Marseille finds himself in pole position to recruit the Uruguayan next summer!
Indeed, the Marseille club is the big favorite to secure the services of the young talent, who will have an exit voucher during the next transfer period. On this issue, the reigning Italian champion has set the starting price for Satriano between 15 and 20 million euros. A bet on the future for Marseille President Pablo Longoria?
4. Chuamni rather abroad…
If Kylian Mbapp signs for Real Madrid this summer, Paris Saint-Germain will have to find him a heavyweight replacement in the attacking sector. But in the meantime, it is in the midfield that the priority lies for the capital club, which dreams of attracting AS Monaco midfielder Aurlien Tchouamni to partner Marco Verratti in the midfield.
Excellent since the start of the season, the former Bordelais will probably leave the Rock in a few months, and the ASM expects at least 60 M€ from this possible transfer. But it will probably not be for another Ligue 1 club: Tchouamni has confided to his entourage his desire to evolve abroad from next season, according to information from the regional daily Le Parisien. A foreign club has just taken the lead to rejuvenate its aging midfielder: Real.
5. The Bara Dembl offer
In recent days, FC Barcelona has renewed contact with the agent of winger Ousmane Dembl, at the end of the contract next June. According to information from the regional daily Le Parisien on Thursday, the Blaugrana have planned to insist on the next few weeks to try to extend the French international.
Currently, the Catalan club would offer the former Rennais to sign a new 4-year lease with an estimated annual salary of more than 10 million euros. A great offer, but Dembl’s salary demands are higher and both sides are going to have to struggle to find common ground. A situation that could benefit Paris Saint-Germain, always interested in the services of the Habs.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday April 9 at 12 noon.
It’s official :
– Montpellier announced the return of the attacking midfielder Rmy Cabella until the end of the season.
– FC Nantes has terminated, by mutual agreement, the winger’s contract Anthony Limbombe.
– Ronald Koeman will return to the post of coach of the Netherlands in 2023.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– The names of Zindine Zidane (free) andAntonio Conte (Tottenham) are circulating to replace Paris Saint-Germain coach Mauricio Pochettino at the end of the season.
– Paris Saint-Germain thinks of the sporting director of FC Sville monchi to succeed Leonardo.
– Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly made an offer for the Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogbafree at the end of the season.
– Paris Saint-Germain thinks of a return of the attacking midfielder of RB Leipzig Christopher Nkunku.
– Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Alphonse Areola could be sold West Ham or Fulham this summer.
– At the end of the contract next June, the Paris Saint-Germain winger Angel Di Maria embodies an option for Juventus Turin.
– Olympique de Marseille is still in discussions with the central defender Alvaro González to end his contract, which expires in June 2024.
– Loan to Olympique de Marseille, the attacking midfielder of Schalke 04 Amine Harit Villarreal flat.
– The coach of Olympique Lyonnais peter bosz has an uncertain future.
– The central defender of Lille Sven Botman approaches AC Milan for 30 M€.
– The defender of Brest Lilian Brassier Fiorentina flat.
– The middle of FC Nantes Pedro Chirivella plans to extend his contract.
– The central defender of Strasbourg Gerzino Nyamsi is in the sights of Newcastle and West Ham.
– Brazil dreams of securing the services of Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola.
– Borussia Dortmund centre-forward Erling Hland is too expensive for Liverpool.
– The winger Mohammad Salah maintained the suspense over his extension with Liverpool.
– Liverpool will complete the arrival of the midfielder from Fulham Fabio Carvalho.
– Manchester United should choose the coach of Ajax Amsterdam Erik ten Hag.
– Wolverhampton midfielder Ruben Neves finds himself targeted by Manchester United.
– FC Barcelona have given up on the trail leading to the central defender of Chelsea Antonio Riggeravailable next June.
– FC Barcelona pushes for Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski.
– The Versatile Defender Ronald Araujo will extend with FC Barcelona.
– Inter Milan thinks of recovering the Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku.
– Real Madrid winger Eden Hazard flat Newcastle and Chelsea on loan next season.
– Tottenham will definitely recruit the winger on loan from Juventus Turin Dejan Kulusevsky.
– AC Milan are interested in the attacking midfielder of Real Madrid Marco Asensio.
– RB Leipzig would like to extend the attacking midfielder Christopher Nkunku with a fixed release clause of €70 million.
– Chelsea striker Timo Werner could take the lead in Serie A.
– Crystal Palace are ready to sell the winger Wilfried Zaha against a check for €30 million.
– Everton manager Frank Lampard is already in danger.
– Napoli set the striker’s starting price Victor Osimhen €120 million.
– Before joining the Monterrey Tigers, the winger Florian Thauvin had to sign AC Milan.
See you next Saturday for a new JdT of the week!